BUILDING MORE ENERGY EFFICIENT, HIGHER QUALITY
HOMES CAN ACTUALLY COST YOU LESS!
Quality is NOT just an abstract goal.
GOT TWO MINUTES?
Invest two minutes now to discover how a small change in your process could save you from the excessive expense of poor quality.
WHAT YOU’LL NEED…
Before starting the analysis you’ll need the following cost within your market. If you don’t have them handy, we’ve used national average costs as defaults to get you started.
Material & Labor Costs:
- Framing lumber for each size: (2×10, 2×12, 2×14)
- Engineered Wood, price per lineal foot (typically used for wood headers)
- Framing labor cost per hour (average)
- Project Manager cost per hour (average)
- The number and sizes of exterior windows and doors in a typical project
- Average Warranty Repair Cost per occurrence (Industry range: $420 to over $1,000)